Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Going through email this am I opened a Twitter notice and discovered this was following me:


Marriage Works! Ohio 
@MarriageWorks 
Providing Life Skills for Lasting Relationships! We nurture the development of healthy relationships, marriages and families throughout Southwestern Ohio.
Dayton, Ohio · http://www.trustmarriage.com 


(!) So, I checked 'em out. They are an offshoot of  http://www.elizabethnewlife.org/
It took a while to discover that yet another slimy "Christian" entity using obscuring semantics as a cover for their real intent, has decided to follow me. Yuck. Why? To keep tabs on a guy posting not-so-favorable pictures and articles about Republicans on Twitter? Probably. And possibly to later o troll my posts and try to engage me in a "debate?" Again, probably.

Having dealt with these nut over the past decade or two, I have no interest in engaging them on any level, because they are irrational. They do not accept deductive logic or believe in biology. And I believe they would like to inflict their weird beliefs on society by making their beliefs into laws.

Anyway, I'll block 'em as soon as I post this as a warning on Twitter in the form of a URL to a blog. People who try to sidle up to me using semantics to try and hold my suspicions at bay as long as possible are dishonest and frankly, very creepy. It reminds me of the question: "Have you been saved?"

Yuk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home