Thursday, December 22, 2011

A shorty.  I found this article in a list of news articles I used Google notifications to read.  I often refer to myself as an independent or a left-leaning independent.  And according to the article, I must be right 'cause I don't really fit either list.  On the "liberal" list, I watch Masterpiece, but very rarely as most of the time when I dial up PBS, Antique Road Show is on.  I loathe that show.

As for the "conservative" list I watch CSI and Top Gear.

Actually, I think the report is probably so much bullshit.  Most of the "liberals" I know read.  The TV shows I'm aware of that "liberals" watch include such things as NOVA and shows on the Science channel, National Geographic channel and so on.  As for "conservatives" I'm less sure.  One that I know fits the description of cop shows but wouldn't watch a Barrett-Jackson auction for anything.

What else do I watch?  Movies.  In particular Science Fiction, adventure and thrillers. Favorite TV shows?  At the moment, Warehouse 13 and The Walking Dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home